北京快3专家计划Whether you’re joining us from the U.S. or abroad, we’re delighted that you’re choosing to move forward and advance your skills and knowledge with us! At Salisbury University, our graduate studies programs will help you achieve greater mastery of your specialization and professional knowledge through classroom coursework, assistantships and research. The checklist for your program serves as an unofficial map to help you plan for degree completion.
Discover Our Graduate-Level and Certificate Programs
The graduate curriculum is designed to assist students in attaining greater mastery of their fields of specialization, improving skills in pursuing independent study, and increasing professional knowledge and ability through the study of new findings in areas of special interest. Earn your advanced degree from Salisbury University!
Keep scrolling to view our certificate programs.
- Applied Biology (M.S.)
- Applied Health Physiology (M.S.)
- Athletic Training (M.S.A.T.)
- Business Administration (M.B.A.)
- Conflict Analysis and Dispute Resolution (M.A.)
- Education (M.Ed.) and Certificates
- Education (Ed.D.) - Cont. Curric. Theory & Inst.: Literacy
- English (M.A.) and Certificate
- GIS Management (M.S.)
- History (M.A.)
- Mathematics Education (M.S.M.E.)
- Nursing (M.S.) and Certificate
- Nursing (D.N.P.) and Certificate
- Social Work (M.S.W.)
- Teaching (M.A.T.)
Office of Graduate Studies
Visit the Office of Graduate Studies to learn more about admission to the University and your program.