Notification of Claimed Infringement of Copyright
In accordance with the (“DMCA”), Pub. L. 105-304, Salisbury University (SU) has designated an agent to receive notification of alleged copyright infringement occurring in the Salisbury.edu domain. If you believe that your copyrighted work is being infringed, notify our designated agent specified below.
Please note, this agent is for reporting of copyright infringement and is not the correct person to answer requests for copyright permission.
Service Provider/Designated Agent Information
1101 Camden Avenue
北京快3专家计划Salisbury, MD , 21801
Service Provider History: Effective: June 9, 2017 to Present (Active)
Salisbury University Copyright/DMCA Agent:
125 Bateman Street
IT Building Suite 133
Salisbury, MD, 21801
The Digital Millennium Copyright Act requires that all infringement claims must be in writing. For SU to act on your notice, you must be authorized to enforce the copyrights that you allege have been infringed. When informing SU of an alleged copyright infringement, you should include the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or the person authorized to act on its behalf;
- A description of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- A description of the infringing material and information reasonably sufficient to permit SU to locate the material;
- Your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and email;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under the pains and penalties of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
SU may not be able to act on your complaint promptly or at all if you do not provide this information.