Visitor & Off Campus Parking Information
- Visitors MUST DISPLAY a Visitor Parking Pass. The pass may be obtained free of charge from the Parking Services Office or online. If applying online, please submit your request at least 48 hours in advance of your visit.
- Visitors may park in the Visitor lot in front of Holloway Hall or any legal space designated for red, green, blue or Orange permits.
- Visitors are responsible for all parking violations on campus. Visitors ticketed for “Failure to Register Vehicle” must complete the back of the ticket and return it within 10 days. The first ticket for this violation may be mailed to Parking Services along with a copy of your driver's license and vehicle registration.
- Visitors are responsible for payment or adjudication of any subsequent parking citations they receive while on campus.
- Visitor parking permits will not be approved for more than one month at a time.
FOR RENTALS北京快3专家计划: If you would like a Visitor Parking Pass for a rental car, please enter 'Rental' under the license plate number and select any car.